Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS Hosting  (Read 10137 times)

Childs

• View Profile
SSD VPS Hosting
« on: January 24, 2014, 04:49:56 AM »
 I want a good affordable SSD VPS hosting. Any suggestion for me?
I have a site and I need to move it to SSD VPS hosting. I will need someone to help me to move my data.
What can you say about Kvchosting.com? Are they good for getting ssd VPS hosting plans?
What other web hosts can be good for getting ssd vps hosting?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS Hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:30:53 AM »
I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
If you have a problem. They will be there to help you. I highly recommend kvchosting.com. I plan on being with them a long time.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 04:54:14 AM »
I suggest you to look for customer reviews on their services. I have heard that Kvchosting.com ssd vps solutions are fast and quality. Hosting plans are featured and network is stable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 06:25:55 AM »
As I see there are no better options than Kvchosting.com services. You will be pleased with their high performance servers, fast network and knowledgeable support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 06:12:54 AM »
Go ahead and don't waste your time any longer, Kvchosting.com is reliable host.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
As for their servers, they are really fast.
Use the coupon LOVE14 - 60% OFF (valid till 17th, February).
I can definitely recommend them!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:59 AM »
  You will be pleased with Kvchosting.com affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »
I researched a lot of providers and consulted many experienced webmasters.. decided to try kvchosting.com web host and can say that I am fully satisfied using their services.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 09:49:17 AM »
I went to kvchosting.com after massive problems with my previous web host, and I'm glad I made the change after reading other reviews. They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn