Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server with rich amount of resources  (Read 5046 times)

Morris

• View Profile
server with rich amount of resources
« on: May 13, 2015, 04:49:32 AM »
 I need good dedicated server with rich amount of resources.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Giga-RDP.in servers? Any personal experience on their services?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: server with rich amount of resources
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 09:31:47 AM »
I have no personal experience with your host. I am only using 4goodhosting.com and I highly recommend these guys. I am sure you will get all your needs. Their servers are running fast without any outages based on my website record stats. The pricing they offer is competitive. When you need support, they are always available and respond to you within few minutes. So far, I have no complaints and I have no regrets using them. Contact them and you'll be surprised by the speed.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 05:17:19 AM »
Just setup hosting with warez-host.com and am in the process of getting my new site up and running. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 04:32:04 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Exmasters.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 05:06:46 AM »
 I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and greenlionnet.com.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 06:39:52 AM »
I would recommend Hostingsource.com to others any day and say just be patient with billing and sales, while technical support, the one that really counts for now they showed to be more then fast – instant. Just tonight i experienced small downtime, and they responses for technical support was instant. They solved everything.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)