Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Dedicated Server  (Read 7415 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Looking for Dedicated Server
« on: April 10, 2015, 03:25:56 AM »
Hello,

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
I've found several web hosts: Rareservers.com and Hostingsource.com - what hosting provider is better? Why?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Dedicated Server
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 05:39:01 AM »
  If you are in search of reliable server hosting provider you can rely on Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 06:30:35 AM »
Apart low pricing policies of QHoster.com, fastness of the servers and the service practically up 24/7/365, i would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastly solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from their support staff.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 05:40:20 AM »
 It seems to me Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 10:07:15 AM »
Legionbox.com has attractive dedicated servers with high uptime and fully-redundant.
This company has a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 04:11:46 PM »
You must contact 4goodhosting.com. I am sure you'll get everything you need because I have been hosted with them since 2010. Servers are 100% stable without any outages. Price is reasonable. Their support is 24 hours online and they will respond to you within few minutes with full solution. This decent company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 06:08:36 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 05:56:17 AM »
Hostsailor.com and greenlionnet.com servers are worth trying.
Their servers have no glitches and uptime is high.
Plans are full-featured and they have Gig connections.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 04:13:57 AM »
 I know Exmasters.com is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

lotadrian

• View Profile
    • Lot Servers Dedicated Hosting Solutions
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 12:39:44 PM »
we can provide you a server tailored to your exact needs in $100/month budget kindly visit our website and contact our sales department: http://www.lotservers.com
Lot Servers: Premium Dedicated Hosting Solutions
Lot Servers offer high quality dedicated servers, VPS, offshore servers, cloud hosting, DDoS protection and Domain Names.

fleeceslap

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 02:19:53 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers at crookservers.com - This company has great, timely support. They will go as far as to recommend other companies and solutions, if what you require is not within their domain of service.