Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need Low-cost vps hosting  (Read 6780 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Need Low-cost vps hosting
« on: April 28, 2015, 05:18:46 AM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

What are your views on vpsnine.com vps deals? Will it be worth to deal with them? What host is better?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Need Low-cost vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 11:07:35 AM »
VPS accounts from keenweb.co.uk and mrapidhost.com are trustworthy and quality and their tech staff is able to meet the needs of the webmasters.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 06:40:22 AM »
   I know that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 07:43:20 PM »
The affordable or reasonable host you can use is 4goodhosting.com. I am sure you will get what you need. The pricing is extremely affordable but you will be amazed by outstanding service. I haven't faced any issues so far. Uptime and the stability is 100%! In my many years of using them, I have no regrets and complaints. They have customer support which responds really fast when you need them. My support questions has been responded within couple of minutes with full solution of the question. I am very happy! Go ahead and try them out.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 02:57:20 AM »
I am very satisfied with Vpsnine.com. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 06:07:28 AM »
 I have noticed JVMHost.com can be good for meeting all your needs in vps solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 10:34:07 AM »
Low cost VPS hosting from greenlionnet.com are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
Support is active around the clock for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 08:05:24 AM »
Well, my experience with Vpsnine.com has been nothing but superb. Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 06:06:50 AM »
   I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get VPS hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 05:45:18 AM »
 From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 06:37:43 AM »
They offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. Vpsnine.com team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)