Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: big traffic server  (Read 7245 times)

Childs

• View Profile
big traffic server
« on: May 06, 2015, 05:04:30 AM »
 Well, I have a huge traffic web site a considerable number of visitors.
So, I need a good server provider.Do you think that CoreSpace.com will be a good sign for me?
Would like to hear some experts!
How is their pricing? Is it reliable company?

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: big traffic server
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 10:14:06 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from ewallhost.com or legionbox.com.
Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.
Their work is based on quality.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 08:04:35 AM »
I will remain with warez-host.com until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 04:26:11 AM »
Acсording to my experience CoreSpace.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 05:30:07 AM »
    I know that with CoreSpace.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 05:45:41 AM »
I have to say HostingSource.com is really good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 09:23:19 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides solid servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Prices are low and uptime is high. Plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites in a webmaster-friendly manner.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 05:45:09 AM »
I can say CoreSpace.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 06:40:50 AM »
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, GlowHost.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. Setup was very quick and support helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:05 AM »
It seems to me servers from kvchosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention, prices are competitive and there are many resources in them.
Support is active for 24 hours.

lotadrian

• View Profile
    • Lot Servers Dedicated Hosting Solutions
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 12:37:10 PM »
Hi,
 You might wanna check our servers as we can offer 100mbps unmetered bandwidth, you can choose that on the order page, or you can also contact with our sales department for a custom quote, traffic is not an issue and we can easily handle it with our standard 99.9 percent uptime SLA:

For details visit: http://www.lotservers.com/allservers.html
Lot Servers: Premium Dedicated Hosting Solutions
Lot Servers offer high quality dedicated servers, VPS, offshore servers, cloud hosting, DDoS protection and Domain Names.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 02:26:43 AM »
I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all my needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.