Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: good wordpress hosting  (Read 6003 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
good wordpress hosting
« on: May 19, 2015, 05:10:01 AM »
Hey Guys, does anyone has a clue, which hoster has good conditions for CMS like Wordpress?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a hoster, that has a very good support. Also I want to have good prices for what i get.
Any info on ViUX.com wordpress hosting?
Thank you guys anyway for help.

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: good wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 05:30:46 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like webhost.pro
Use the code "spring20" - get 20% off the price on all plans except dedicated servers. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:39:27 AM »
A2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com provide attractive Wordpress hosting.
There are a lot of useful resources in their plans to run websites successfully.
Support staff is skillful and fast.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 11:08:20 PM »
The best hosting with excellent support I have used is 4goodhosting.com. These guys has the most solid and not over shared web hosting servers. I have used them for my blogs and so far the blogs are always up 24 hours without any issues. The pricing is reasonable. The support service is fast and very useful. They have responded to any of my support questions in just few minutes even if your questions are low priority level. I am very happy and satisfied with them. Go and sign up with them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 05:28:15 AM »
 As I know ViUX.com is a perfect place for obtaining hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 04:06:23 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Take your time to look at qualityhostonline.com cheap hosting deals. Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 06:37:01 AM »
I have been a client of Viux.com for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 04:29:43 AM »
 According to my knowledge ViUX.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 05:08:27 AM »
Going to use ViUX.com solutions which are provided by professional polite team for low prices. Thanks for your replies folks!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 05:05:59 AM »
If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.