Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: windows vps host  (Read 12425 times)

Morris

• View Profile
windows vps host
« on: January 30, 2014, 04:31:09 AM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com are offering Windows VPS hosting solutions - this attracted me.
What do you know about server solutions from them? Any comments on this host?

jackriddik

• View Profile
Re: windows vps host
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 12:02:36 AM »
Offers always attract everyone. But later you come to know that you got stuck. You should always check for the reliability and services they are providing.
Avail best Dedicated Hosting at very affordable price at Trijit

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 06:29:51 AM »
I've been with aspnix.com for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is good, real good.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 12:03:02 AM »
I have noticed Aspnix.com are offering Windows VPS hosting solutions - this attracted me.
What do you know about server solutions from them? Any comments on this host?

I didn't have experience with Aspnix.com.If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com They have five types of plans start with $44.98/mo.All plans includes special kind of features with lot of free services like Free rapid setup,3 dedicated IPs,FTP access
Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never faced server down problem.So only i recommend this service for you.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 06:02:28 AM »
 According to my research Aspnix.com is really best host to get reliable windows solutions. You will get stable powerful deals with useful features.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 06:15:58 AM »
Aspnix.com is offering Double RAM on their vps hosting deals and this is a great plus for them.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 06:08:07 AM »
As I know Aspnix is best option for windows solutions. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 06:22:36 AM »
Seems Aspnix.com is the your perfect choice. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help.