Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: iFastNet.com hosting services  (Read 8004 times)

Pots

• View Profile
iFastNet.com hosting services
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »
I wonder if iFastNet.com is the best SSD shared hosting provider with a free firewall?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: iFastNet.com hosting services
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 06:38:35 AM »
There is no doubt that kvchosting.com is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time. Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.

Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF
Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
(for NEW CUSTOMER only)
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 10:14:28 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 03:43:38 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 06:10:08 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options. I find thcservers.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 07:42:56 AM »
Use iFastNet.com with no doubts.
Prices are low and their uptime is high.
SSD technology makes their load speed fast and a free firewall is a plus from them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 06:15:22 AM »
Well, kvchosting.com has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 07:17:33 AM »
iFastNet.com is a trustworthy host with high uptime, fully-redundant network and affordable prices.
Support is active for 24 hours and a free firewall is a plus from them. 

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 04:58:53 AM »
  I beleive you need to have more reliable options. I know that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 07:08:49 AM »
 According to my knowledge iFastNet.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 02:45:46 AM »
As an alternative host, you can go with 4Goodhosting.com. I have used their SSD shared hosting without any problem. Servers are not over shared just like my previous provider. Support is 24 hours active and usually respond to me within few minutes often with full solution.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 03:05:09 AM »
Try to widen your search! I can recommend Jumpline.com website hosting solutions.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 09:37:52 AM »
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans.  The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.