Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for VPS with Skrill or Webmoney payment  (Read 6537 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Looking for VPS with Skrill or Webmoney payment
« on: May 27, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »
In the past two months the server has gone down at least a half dozen time.
Looking for something reliable and ideally fairly fast. Need good VPS
What are your views on QHoster.com vps services, thoughts?
Any other web hosts I should be considering?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Looking for VPS with Skrill or Webmoney payment
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 09:52:59 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com are worth trying.
They provide resourceful plans with over 90 methods of payment and support is skillful and fast around the clock. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 06:36:20 AM »
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the:
shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with QHoster.com.
Every support request I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within an hour) even at 2 am.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

lotadrian

• View Profile
    • Lot Servers Dedicated Hosting Solutions
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 12:38:19 PM »
we do accept skrill and you can check our fully managed linux VPS plans up here: http://www.lotservers.com/linuxvps.html

All vps comes with 99.9 percent uptime SLA and many other features that you can see on our website ..
Lot Servers: Premium Dedicated Hosting Solutions
Lot Servers offer high quality dedicated servers, VPS, offshore servers, cloud hosting, DDoS protection and Domain Names.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:33 AM »
The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and we are in a time zone at least 8 hours different from them. But the answers were there quick as lightning, every time.
Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 03:34:23 AM »
 I know that with AJKservers.co.uk hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 06:40:46 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com for 8 months for many different sites. They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then had tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 04:18:02 AM »
 I can say AJKservers is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 05:08:58 AM »
The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries. 
I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 03:05:25 AM »
 I know AJKservers.co.uk is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 02:55:11 AM »
 I suppose you need to look for more reliable options. According to my knowledge Zeropid.com is suitable for your needs. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.