Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ewallhost.com vs a2hosting.com  (Read 7378 times)

Gans

• View Profile
ewallhost.com vs a2hosting.com
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »
Which server is more preferable to sign up with - from ewallhost.com or a2hosting.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: ewallhost.com vs a2hosting.com
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 06:38:52 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan. How much do you need?
I know that thcservers.com has great, timely support. They offer support through online chat module and via support tickets / email.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:03 AM »
My experience with Jumpline.com, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 05:18:50 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.in will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 06:44:23 AM »
I host only one of clients websites at Zetservers.com and I wish I could host all of them.
I'm an happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 05:09:36 AM »
==> GlowHost.com is a good option for hosting web sites at cheap rates.
It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 06:49:45 AM »
  I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 08:40:56 AM »
Use servers from time-tested companies like hostsailor.com and regvps.com.
Support is active and helpful for 24 hours and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 04:52:51 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about Digitalserver.com.mx is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 06:28:14 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 07:23:35 AM »
  As an alternative option I can say Zetservers.com is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with best uptime, knowledgeable support and useful features for reasonable prices.