Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: choosing a server  (Read 5497 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
choosing a server
« on: June 05, 2015, 09:16:00 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with - exmasters.com and regvps.com?
What do you think of the activity of these hosts? 

Morris

• View Profile
Re: choosing a server
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 04:09:28 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable names. To my mind you should give a chance to hostzealot.com server solutions. They are delivering high uptime, protected servers and responsive support.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 05:46:28 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.in will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »
Servers from Regvps.com and Qhoster.com are able to satisfy the needs of the webmasters with specific needs.
Support is active around the clock and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 04:30:21 AM »
When choosing server, 4goodhosting.com is the most trusted provider based on my real experience. 4goodhosting has been a great host for my websites! Haven't noticed any downtime. They are very fast to respond to my support tickets!! I had a problem after updating some plugins and they were able to restore the site from a backup very fast! They are always active 24 hours! Very happy and satisfied so far!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 03:45:13 AM »
According to my knowledge hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 07:11:57 AM »
You'd better choose HostingSource.com. Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 04:22:43 AM »
   I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.in would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.