Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good VPS Hosting in New York?  (Read 6238 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Good VPS Hosting in New York?
« on: June 08, 2015, 06:21:14 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for VPS in New York hosting service.
Have seen that Vpsnine.com offered hosting plans in New York server location.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS Hosting in New York?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:18:54 AM »
    I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 06:27:55 AM »
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

I was recommended to try Vpsnine.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 06:44:41 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that JVMHost.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 06:16:58 AM »
I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have 2 VPSs with Vpsnine.com and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Besides, they spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 06:59:18 AM »
    As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 06:22:28 AM »
You can also join vpsnine.com facebook page: facebook.com/vpsnine
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 03:59:52 AM »
Vpsnine.com have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
For all their locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php

There are truly no words what their team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:53 AM »
I have noticed webhostingzone.org can be good for meeting any webmasters demand. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.