Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Zetservers VPS hosting and its opportunities?  (Read 7122 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Zetservers VPS hosting and its opportunities?
« on: June 15, 2015, 06:29:39 AM »
Hi,

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use zetservers.com web hosting service as I need to host my web site in US/Europe..
I got to know that it is US/European hosting company. What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: Zetservers VPS hosting and its opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 04:34:11 AM »
You can find their reviews by using this site: http://www.whoishostingthis.com/. I am sure you will find the best reviews.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 07:39:54 AM »
VPS deals from a2hosting.com and greenlionnet.com are suitable for the customers with specific needs.
Servers have neither glitches, nor outages.
Their support is skillful and helpful.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 06:16:15 AM »
Zetservers.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 04:23:50 AM »
It happened so that I have been with Zetservers.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far. Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company.

promo code WJOFF27 while purchasing a SSD or EVO VPS. You will get 27% recurring discount.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 03:35:52 AM »
    I'd say with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 01:53:53 AM »
 According to my experience webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which vps plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 07:14:11 AM »
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF

They are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner.
I highly recommend Zetservers.com vps hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 03:15:27 AM »
Can say that Zetservers.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

They offer vps deals in various server locations.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 05:51:07 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.