Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cddhosting reselling  (Read 4982 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
cddhosting reselling
« on: June 17, 2015, 04:36:43 AM »
 Thinking to launch web site and would like to find reliable company for reselling.
Frankly speaking, I know nothing about cddhosting.com and would like to know more signs of reliability of them.
Do you think that I can rely on them?
Any experience dealing with this company?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: cddhosting reselling
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 05:08:07 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Qualityhostonline.com - this web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:02:55 AM »
   I think you need to look for reviews on them. According to my knowledge cddhosting.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 06:23:48 AM »
I like Kvchosting.com. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any down time.
Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

They offer nice special: SSD RESELLER HOSTING
Use the coupon “DAD15" on signing up to grab this offer
(NEW CUSTOMER only)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 02:59:18 AM »
I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:50:43 AM »
    I know that with hosting from cddhosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 05:28:28 AM »
Going to use cddhosting solutions which are offering high uptime, helpful support and reasonable pricing. Thanks for your replies.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 04:40:35 AM »
It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, GlowHost.com met all my specific demands. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)