Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Aspnix Servers  (Read 4734 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Aspnix Servers
« on: July 03, 2015, 06:29:08 AM »
 I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Aspnix Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 06:11:12 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get windows hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 06:40:31 AM »
From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Aspnix.com. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 06:10:25 AM »
 I know that with Aspnix.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 07:21:49 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and RDO Servers can be suitable for meeting the needs of many IT users.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 04:16:11 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GlowHost.com.
This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with... Keep up the good work guys!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn