Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: vps in eu  (Read 6702 times)

Morris

• View Profile
vps in eu
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:21:34 AM »
 My website is gaining traffic and want to future proof, what I'm looking for is solid VPS in Europe.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
I know that Libertyvps.net have nice reputation, do you know them? Do they offer any discounts?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: vps in eu
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 07:37:35 AM »
Have you looked for customer testimonials on them? As for me Libertyvps.net is the best option to get vps plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 04:38:34 AM »
No doubt. Libertyvps.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.  8)
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 06:09:13 AM »
I've been with multiple hosting providers and Libertyvps.com have been professional the whole way. I decided  to test these guys out with one site and now I brought my other sites. Then, they transferred files over and make the usual adjustments in website control panel. Installed components worked out of the box.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 06:50:34 AM »
Have a look at VPS deals from Vpsnine.com and QHoster.com, their deals are resourceful and support is active for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.
Prices are competitive.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 04:41:20 AM »
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently. Go ahead and give Libertyvps.com team a try.
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 03:03:42 AM »
As I have noticed, 7Host.com would be perfect option for european server deals. They are reputable and skilled enough to deliver high level customer care.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 04:10:20 AM »
Give https://zetservers.com/ a try. Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.
50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 07:09:36 AM »
Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with Libertyvps.com.
Their offshore hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 04:04:20 AM »
  I have noticed Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.