Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: help to change hosting  (Read 7357 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
help to change hosting
« on: July 09, 2015, 04:56:51 AM »
I am too tired with my current hosting, due too much slow, email problems and each time need to face some problems. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
What do you know about services from st-georgehosting.com?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: help to change hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 04:37:00 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Pricing is reasonable.  They offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 01:05:47 AM »
Yes you must change your hosting provider. Sorry but I never heard about your host. I would like you to check out the best hosting that I have used which is 4Goodhosting.com. Servers are very fast and runs 24/7 with perfect uptime. My sites has never been down so far. Support is always active and the responses are within few minutes with full solution. I am very happy and satisfied!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see thcservers.com to be a reliable webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 04:25:58 AM »
With ssd web hosting, you will have much better opportunities - kvchosting.com is my recommendation.
The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites. I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 04:09:11 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me st-georgehosting.com plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 03:06:02 AM »
Have you ever heard about QualityHostOnline.com?
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 06:58:25 AM »
Can say that webhost.pro gets A++ for every category.
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 06:32:35 AM »
Seems to me JVMHost.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 06:13:52 AM »
Check out demontech.net as they are known as good hosting provider.
I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 04:58:58 AM »
I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.