Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for reliable VPS host  (Read 6386 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for reliable VPS host
« on: July 24, 2015, 03:12:07 AM »
Is their any good US/EU web host with nice server stability?
Would like to know your points on Zetservers.com ssd vps hosting service? Any comments please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reliable VPS host
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 07:25:38 AM »
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 08:54:13 AM »
A2hosting.com has solid and respectable VPS deals which are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster.
SAVEVPS is their 34% discount.
Support is online any time you contact them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 06:57:32 AM »
Joined Solvps.com after reading good reviews on this website
The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 05:50:54 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 07:15:05 AM »
Vpsnine.com will be good choice. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Up-time and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 06:09:51 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com be best option to get SSD based solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 06:15:58 AM »
I love Libertyvps.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 03:46:13 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality vps hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 06:13:46 AM »
I went on the recommendation of a friend and now have 2 VPSs with Jumpline.com and thanks to their pricing and support, am about to add several more at one time. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable. Besides, they spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 04:12:31 AM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. I have been using them for about 1 year and 8 months now. I have very good success with them. Their customer service is exceptional. Every time I needed help whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been very patient with payments and kept my services on.