Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: vps for java projects  (Read 6101 times)

Morris

• View Profile
vps for java projects
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:10:40 AM »
 Hello there! After research of hosting offers suitable for my java project I have found interesting deals provided by JVMHost.com. They provide all needed features and available support. However I am not really sure if I can trust them. Does anyone could assist me considering their reliability?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: vps for java projects
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 04:49:52 AM »
    I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that JVMHost.com is the best option to get java hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 11:18:09 AM »
VPS deals from integralhost.net and regvps.com can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
Pricing policy is simple and flexible.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 05:27:20 AM »
  I'd like to say that JVMHost.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 05:28:11 AM »
    As for me JVMHost.com is the best option to get java vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 06:36:14 AM »
No doubt, it would be great to recommend findmeavps.com free vps hosting search.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly reliable vps search.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 06:11:59 AM »
Have seen really nice vps hosting solutions offered by downtownhost.com - they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 07:52:52 PM »
When it comes to java hosting solution, the one I am using and highly recommend is 4Goodhosting.com. The pricing they offer is very affordable to my budget. Based on my experience, my sites are very secure without having any viruses or hacking issues. The uptime is excellent as I haven't seen any outages. Support is 24 hours online and the support guy usually respond to my support email in few minutes often with full solution.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 06:31:10 AM »
When I first moved to Jvmhost.com, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. Host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 07:44:19 AM »
It seems to me exmasters.com and legionbox.com provide solid and reliable VPS deals which are good for hosting any websites with.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.