Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cloud hosting  (Read 4730 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
cloud hosting
« on: July 31, 2015, 04:10:01 AM »
 I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop.
I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? What host is better from your points? Why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: cloud hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:11:57 AM »
I am very pleased with my site and GlowHost.com service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 03:33:09 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 03:18:05 AM »
You will not regret a thing if you choose http://www.hostingsource.com/cloud-hosting/
My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 03:12:40 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is the best cloud host which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 02:49:12 AM »
I know that with cloud hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 05:36:44 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com services. Their cloud plans are cheap and featured, support is skilled and responsive. Thanks for your assistance.