Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Downtownhost servers - reliable or not?  (Read 6468 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Downtownhost servers - reliable or not?
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:10:38 AM »
I have seen some good points on downtownhost.com shared web hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
I have check some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
How is their management?
Where can I find reviews about them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Downtownhost servers - reliable or not?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:47:26 AM »
If you are in search of reliable hosting services take a look at Aspnix.com. They have all needed features, high available support and solid servers.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:23:37 AM »
I's recommend you to use servers from regvps.com.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.
These guys know how to keep everything working.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 06:12:52 AM »
Downtownhost.com is the host you can always rely on. Their support team is responsive. They tolerate my stupid questions and over-reactions with professional responses. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 06:07:33 AM »
  I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 05:33:56 AM »
Now been with downtownhost.com for almost a year, and am still very satisfied.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.
They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 08:24:26 AM »
Quality shared hosting сan be got from ifastnet.com and a2hosting.com.
Their services are full of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably. SSD technology makes their load speed fast and they have active support which fix issues in no time.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 03:10:40 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a downtownhost.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 02:13:23 AM »
 I can say Exmasters.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 07:36:22 AM »
Have you ever heard about Findmeaserver.com and their free dedicated server search service?
I believe that via them you will find the best server for your specific needs and requirements.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 09:36:41 PM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with this web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. Servers are very solid and stable. Support is online 24 hours and pricing is competitive. All questions were answered in a couple of minutes often with full solution. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things immediately. I am very impressed!