Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Fast VPS to North Europe  (Read 5826 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Fast VPS to North Europe
« on: August 11, 2015, 03:22:56 AM »
Hello

I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus
Can someone recommend fast VPS for me?
(and is there any example website)
I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..
What is better: QHoster.com or Libertyvps.com VPS hosting services? Any experiences?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Fast VPS to North Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 02:40:08 AM »
According to my knowledge 7Host.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 06:12:10 AM »
Well, libertyvps.com have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).
Uptime is great.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 01:30:23 AM »
    I have noticed Exmasters.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 05:16:40 AM »
I have heard only positive things about QHoster.com and their vps hosting services.
They offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:28:40 PM »
If you are not sure about them, then you can read their reviews or go ahead and find alternative hosts.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 03:39:54 AM »
I'd say Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2015, 05:33:14 AM »
I've been with libertyvps.com for over 8 months, and I am very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 02:41:14 AM »
  I know that with 7Host.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 05:00:09 AM »
Solvps.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________