Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap dedi in EU  (Read 7642 times)

techie

• View Profile
Cheap dedi in EU
« on: February 12, 2014, 04:05:01 AM »
 I'm looking for a cheap dedicated server in Europe with 24/7 customer support.
From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from Redswitches.com. What do you know about them?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Cheap dedi in EU
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:48:04 AM »
I know nothing about them, but can recommend a good alternative - Aspnix.com
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 05:53:05 AM »
    I suggest you to look for customer reviews on their plans. As I know Redswitches.com is trustworthy host. Their servers are stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and pricing is low.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 04:21:03 AM »
As an alternative I can name Zeropid.com services. You will be pleased with their high uptime and various useful features.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:05:21 AM »
You know, I'm proud to host my web sites at crookservers.com - they offer cheap servers in EU along with good uptime guarantee. Their servers are real fast and customers' safety is the main goal for them.
I like them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
You can rely on aspnix.com - they offer servers in Germany.
If you are tired and frustrated of other hosts playing around with you, including me, I would highly recommend this host for you.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 03:45:00 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that 7Host.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 06:48:58 AM »
My experience with aspnix.com have been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published. Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 10:00:38 PM »
I'm looking for a cheap dedicated server in Europe with 24/7 customer support.
From all the hosts I have come across I have noticed offers from Redswitches.com. What do you know about them?

No idea about Redswitches web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 03:48:06 AM »
No doubt, QHoster.com will suit all your specific demands. Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade.
They offer a wide range of dedicated servers in various locations in Europe. Uptime is perfect!
All in all I am pleased to deal with them, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)