Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD hosting account  (Read 6267 times)

Trink

• View Profile
SSD hosting account
« on: August 13, 2015, 08:15:36 AM »
What is the best place to buy a quality SSD shared hosting account from?
Is hostlatch.com reliable enough to sign up with? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: SSD hosting account
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 05:08:06 AM »
I decided to give kvchosting.com ssd web host a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 04:16:44 AM »
 I know that with Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and skilled support.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 06:34:51 AM »
Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 20% OFF
Use the coupon “UMD15" on signing up to grab this offer
(for NEW CUSTOMER only)
These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, kvchosting.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 07:38:20 AM »
I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »
Using SSD hosting service from hostlatch.com is really profitable and reliable.
They  are offering the coupon code 'NEW30' for a 30% recurring discount to all new customers. Plans are resourceful enough to meet the needs of any discriminating webmasters.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 01:43:17 AM »
Why don't you try 4Goodhosting.com? They have hosted several sites for me and so far, I haven't seen any downtime. Support is 24 hours and responding in few minutes. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and correct answers and help. My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to my support ticket.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »
After you sign up with kvchosting.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 07:11:30 AM »
As for me Kvchosting.com is the best fit to receive ssd solutions. They have high reputation, solid servers, knowledgeable support and low pricing.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 04:59:11 AM »
+ vote for Kvchosting.com and their super fast ssd web hosting solutions.
Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful. I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times - can't recommend them highly enough!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 06:17:09 AM »
 Seems Kvchosting.com is a suitable company that is able to accommodate any webmasters need and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.