Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need stable vps  (Read 7120 times)

Morris

• View Profile
need stable vps
« on: August 18, 2015, 01:47:42 AM »
Need VPS host with stable networking and good support.
 Recently I came across webhostingzone.org VPS deals. Are they good?
 Do you have any recommendation for that?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: need stable vps
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:36:47 AM »
I'm sure QHoster.com VPS deals can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
They provide a wide range of payment methods: Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, etc.
Support is active for 24 hours. 

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 03:00:34 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say webhostingzone.org is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 05:24:50 AM »
VPS deals from superbithost.com are worth trying.
Support is active for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant. They provide their services in offshore locations like Malaysia, Holland, Russia, Bulgaria and Switzerland.
They provide anonymous payment - Bitcoin.  Prices are affordable.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 05:34:49 AM »
Check findmeavps.com - it is free vps search service. I am sure you will find a good vps fit.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 08:18:45 AM »
QHoster.com VPS deals are good for those who are interested in getting quality VPS hosting.
Servers have no glitches and prices are low.
Their payment methods are wide including WebMoney, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin, etc..

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 06:18:36 AM »
I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 03:09:53 AM »
I can say that vpsnine.com is considered to be a good solution to get vps plans.
They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »
If you need stable VPS, you can use 4Goodhosting.com as they are the most reliable and stable hosting provider I have used so far. They have exceptional customer support. I love the reasonable prices. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing out there that can beat up these guys. They are really fast when responding to support tickets. Usually within few minutes and not hours.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 03:08:37 AM »
  Considering the situation you have fetched up I can say that webhostingzone.org will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:26 AM »
I like Solvps.com - it is the best host you can ever find for your needs. VPS hosting is much faster than shared hosting.
It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 03:19:48 AM »
Now I am sure in quality and reliability of services provided by webhostingzone.org. I love their uptime, skilled staff and cheap deals. Thanks for your help.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 04:56:57 AM »
Think that pretty good deals you can get from Kvchosting.com: http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost/vps-web-hosting.html

ENTERPRISE SSD VPS - Free additional RAM & SSD SPACE + 10% OFF for life using coupon “labor15”
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!