Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need offshore VPS with Bitcoin  (Read 6463 times)

Pots

• View Profile
need offshore VPS with Bitcoin
« on: August 19, 2015, 08:32:36 AM »
I need an offshore VPS account with Bitcoin payment and what host is good enough to have a deal with in this way?
How quality is superbithost.com company? Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: need offshore VPS with Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 05:14:19 AM »
The comparison is a good way to know what is better, so you can also check Libertyvps.com deals.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 07:18:53 AM »
   If you are looking for reliable vps that is accepting bitcoins you should try Aspnix.com services. They are providing high stability, powerful servers and knowledgeable support.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 08:24:00 AM »
I know QHoster.com provides quality VPS deals with Bitcoin payment.
Servers are stable and their servers are located in over 9 locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
Prices are competitive.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 08:13:08 AM »
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
I know findmeavps.com is a free vps search service that will help you to find a perfect fit for your needs.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 09:09:10 AM »
Superbithost.com offshore VPS deals are the best in this realm, they have servers which are supported perfectly well for 24 hours.
Bitcoin is anonymous and it makes them more attractive in the eyes of many customers.
You may pay every month for their services, there are no contacts!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 06:46:39 AM »
    Seems to me Aspnix.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 03:11:51 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several providers Libertyvps.com is one of the best offshore host. They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!
Well done guys!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 06:00:27 AM »
You can rely on Aspnix.com services. They are reputable host with high quality solutions and knowledgeable support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 07:17:32 AM »
I have been using superbithost.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes! Very stable hosting.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 05:33:36 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 06:48:20 AM »
Superbithost.com is a great low-cost provider. They have unbelievably good support. Their offshore Bitcoin VPS look great.  Not only is their uptime 99.9% they really have good back end team who are always ready to address my problems.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!