Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: choosing server host  (Read 8053 times)

techie

• View Profile
choosing server host
« on: September 22, 2015, 05:44:31 AM »
 I would like to choose dedicated server and need your help.
What can you say about Maxihost.com.br team? I like their pricing, looks to be a good deal.
I recognized they offered a wide range of servers. What are your views on their services?

Gans

• View Profile
Re: choosing server host
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:14 AM »
Legionbox.com and ewallhost.com  servers are perfect for hosting any websites with. Dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 06:30:15 AM »
Try Findmeaserver.com - it is free dedicated server search service. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »
I want to say that wmd.hosting and aspnix.com servers are worth your attention too because of their top-notch services, high uptime, fully-redundant network and low prices.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:05:13 AM by Gesse »

PnS Hostings

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:45:04 AM »
Hello All,

I would like to introduce you a guide for host selection.

https://pnshostings.com/blog/how-to-choose-a-web-host/

Hope this will help you.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:04:41 AM by PnS Hostings »

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 05:54:57 AM »
I switched from Vps to dedicated hosting and HostingSource.com support was really helpful..
They done it for Free and I am glad. Now I have so many privileges on VPS account. And the uptime has been perfect.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 04:42:43 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As for me Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 05:27:32 PM »
Stay away from unknown hosts. I'd like you to check out the leading Canadian host that I am using right now which is 4Goodhosting.com. This is the most hassle free host I've been with so far. I haven't seen any downtime at all and the overall performance is fantastic. Pricing is very affordable. The support service they have provided is 24 hours online and they respond in few minutes often with full solution of my questions.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 04:53:08 AM »
I know Zetservers.com is a good place to order dedicated servers at good rates along with DDos Protection.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 07:02:00 AM »
 According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is delivering reliable cloud server hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 06:43:27 AM »
You will be pleased with DownTownHost and their team of experts. They offer nice dedicated server deals.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 08:48:59 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:50:40 AM by Gans »

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 06:22:48 AM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.