Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for SSD VPS  (Read 6635 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for SSD VPS
« on: October 22, 2015, 07:06:28 AM »
I would like to choose reliable ssd vps host with these features:
  99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
  24/7/365 Tech Support
  Fastest Respond Time
  No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks
I have already found kvchosting.com - what can you tell me about their services? Do they offer any discounts on their ssd vps?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Looking for SSD VPS
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 06:07:46 AM »
I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 08:53:49 AM »
A2hosting.com provides quality SSD VPS deals with 34% off - 34PRESTO.
Their support is active around the clock and plans are full-featured.
Use them to meet all your needs, the OP.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 06:54:35 PM »
Sorry but I don't have any idea about your host. I'd like you to sign up hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with this host is nothing but 100% positive. Their SSD VPS servers are stable, features are rich and prices are reasonable. My websites are running fast  without having any single issues. Support is 24 hours and responds in minutes. 

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 08:09:25 AM »
QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com provide attractive VPS accounts which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to their visitors.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 07:31:28 AM »
I had been on the exact vps I ordered at kvchosting.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade.
Took only 12 hours to get the new server built, took 4 days to migrate to the new server (my site was only down for 90 mins at the end).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 06:49:13 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They are offering high available support, solid servers and featured reasonable deals.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 07:32:36 AM »
I have been using Kvchosting.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 05:56:43 AM »
 I recommend to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 07:33:07 AM »
Check out VPS deals from superbithost.com, they have Bitcoin anonymous payment method and support is helpful for 24 hours.
They have servers in many locations: Malaysia, Holland, Russia, Bulgaria and Switzerland.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 07:00:57 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 06:07:12 AM »
When i moved on kvchosting.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.
Check out their page in facebook: facebook.com/kvchosting
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2015, 07:32:48 AM »
I started a search a year ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with.
That's how I found Kvchosting.com. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!