Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: European Servers  (Read 6427 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
European Servers
« on: July 09, 2015, 04:09:41 AM »
What hosting provider in EU do you know? Require linux server with fast processor (500 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM, 6 TBs of bandwidth).
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Exmasters.com and Rareservers.com? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

techie

• View Profile
Re: European Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:58:33 AM »
I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be best option to get server hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:28:48 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 06:08:23 AM »
A2hosting.com offer nice dedicated servers along with good uptime and speed.
Great prices and great throughput. Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues. I have launched several sites there in the last few days and all is well.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 07:12:16 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Aspnix.com is providing solid servers with hgih available support team and featured cheap plans.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 06:56:30 AM »
I switched to QHoster.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. They offer 9 Locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 02:43:14 AM »
    Now I know that with Giga-RDP.in hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 02:43:59 AM »
As I see Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
I know much good related to QHoster.com services. Their servers are considered to be stable and fast.
They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
Thank them a lot.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

randysdq

• View Profile
    • Sd Card Recovery Software
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 04:24:19 PM »
What is the most reliable dedicated server hosting service base in EU? Any experience with the service provider? What are prices ?

Lucic012

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 03:21:19 PM »
www.digital-hosting.us /  Best deal dedicated servers / US,Buffalo  / EU,France

-Buffalo
Intel Atom C2758 2.40GHz
1TB HDD
8GB RAM
Bandwidth - Unlimited
IP - 5
Setup - 0 $