Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS Search  (Read 5819 times)

Childs

• View Profile
SSD VPS Search
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:49:28 AM »
 I would like to find the most reliable place for ssd vps hosting service.
Have seen that Kvchosting.com supports these features within their hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS Search
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 02:54:18 PM »
As an alternative host, I'd like to recommend 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, their vps servers runs very fast without any downtime. The overall performance is 100% excellent. The pricing they offer is reasonable and the support they provide is real 24/7 active. The support guy has responded to my support tickets in few minutes often with full solution. Go ahead and give them a try.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 04:55:02 AM »
Kvchosting.com is reliable ssd host. The addon scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems.
The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:27:18 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »
I can say that Kvchosting.com gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
Using the code: SSDVPS, you will save 50% off the price on their feature-rich ssd vps hosting accounts.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
   As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:09:31 AM »
A2hosting.com is a trustworthy VPS hosting provider whose services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
There is a 34% off discount - 34PRESTO. Support is helpful for 24 hours.
Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 05:11:49 AM »
My experience with Kvchosting.com is superb. The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.
Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 05:48:51 AM »
No doubt, Kvchosting.com is a stable ssd webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)