Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: windows vps  (Read 6495 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
windows vps
« on: November 05, 2015, 05:37:31 AM »
 I have a client who is looking for professional windows vps hosting service.
What web hosts do you know and can recommend me to look at?
I have already found Aspnix.com and their vps hosting solutions.
Is this web host reliable?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: windows vps
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides quality Windows VPS deals on lovely conditions.
This company has nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
The most reliable host is 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience their Windows vps plans are fully featured and their uptime is high and there is SSD technology on them which makes load speed super fast. The pricing is competitive. Support is active for 24 hours and the support agents are very responsive. The tech guy was able to respond in just a matter of few minutes with the best solution. I am very happy using this host. Just give them a try.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 04:52:00 AM »
Try considering kvchosting.com cheap vps hosting solutions. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 06:42:15 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is the suitable host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
QHoster.com provides quality Windows VPS accounts on sweet terms.
Servers are well-balanced and their payment methods are great, they offer Payza, WebMoney, Bitcoin, etc..
Support is helpful for 24 hours.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 08:12:41 AM »
Have you ever heard about Findmeavps.com service?
The thing that really impressed me about them is that their service is free and they are helpful in finding vps hosting accounts.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 06:48:12 AM »
 I know with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 05:44:25 AM »
You can rely on SolVPS.com and their vps solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 04:46:41 AM »
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 07:41:58 AM »
I believe that http://LibertyVPS.net/ will meet your needs. Their windows VPS deals impressed me a lot.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________