Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: quality reseller  (Read 9727 times)

Morris

• View Profile
quality reseller
« on: February 21, 2014, 04:23:41 AM »
 It happened so that one of my clients started looking for reliable web host to get reseller hosting plan at.
I decided to help him and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
He needs reseller hosting with backups and good support.
One of my friends recommended cddhosting.com and I am not sure, want to know more info on them. Could any help me? Are they reliable?

Gans

• View Profile
Re: quality reseller
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:58:23 AM »
Quality reselling is available from a2hosting or leapwebhosting.
Both have attractive plans with high uptime and quality support.
Servers are well-balanced.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 05:32:55 AM »
Seems cddhosting.com is the best option to get low-cost quality hosting solutions. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:19:25 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Planethoster.net is providing stable reseller deals with high stability and reasonable prices.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 06:58:39 AM »
You can get nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with aspnix.com - all of their work is based on quality.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 04:55:40 AM »
As I see there are no better options than Planethoster.net among others. Their service is top-notch, plans are cheap and technical staff is professional.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »
I've been with Netyep.com for over 5 months now both with reseller hosting account and as a customer of another reseller. Can't find anything to really complain about. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn