Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need feature-packed dedicated hosting in Europe  (Read 3318 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Need feature-packed dedicated hosting in Europe
« on: December 07, 2018, 02:03:08 AM »
Need feature-packed dedicated hosting plans with these specs:
Australia - server location
1500 gbs of disk space, 20 tbs of bandwidth, Linux
What are your views on GPUservers.net and their Linux dedicated hosting packages?
Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about their services?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Need feature-packed dedicated hosting in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:37:47 AM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide the best dedicated servers in Europe.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications. Dedicated Servers will give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with your terms and conditions.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 12:24:51 AM »
Gpuservers.net customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

vedansh67

• Never give up. Give your 100%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 03:06:44 AM »
Go4hosting is the best for your business and provide the best-dedicated servers in Europe. The dedicated server from Go4hosting allows fast global network connectivity, expert technical support team and 100% customer satisfaction with their facility.

visite on go4hosting.com and find the important data according to your requirement for your business.
Hello

I am Indra Kumar. I am an SEO executive. I am here to present some relevant idea for your business. I will provide different idea according to their question and I hope you will be satisfied with my answer.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 01:56:35 AM »
Well, I have being using Gpuservers.net for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 02:44:12 AM »
Good solutions for getting nvidia servers - Gpuservers.net is trustworthy one.
Every server comes with a 10 Gbps network card for fast internal and external connectivity.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)