Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com  (Read 4230 times)

Trink

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com
« on: December 11, 2018, 09:50:05 AM »
KVChosting.net and HostRound.com plans are good for hosting a forum with and need to know which plan should I buy?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 12:24:18 AM »
I transferred my domain once I realized that Kvchosting.net is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 02:14:54 AM »
I initially chose KVChosting.net for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.. T
Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 01:09:35 AM »
I plan to stay put with kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting service.
The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 01:14:02 AM »
Each company has its own characteristics, and may call for a special solution that will be designed for their company size, type of clients and employees and even particular niche they deal with. We advise you don't count on finding an ideal service that is going to be suitable for every business regardless of their history is.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 12:48:14 AM »
Must say that kvchosting.net ssd hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 03:01:08 AM »
I have been with KVC Hosting for many years now and as always, Super satisfied! They have always been able to solve any issue bog or small in a super timely fashion. Thank You KVC HOSTING!!