Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 2938 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: December 14, 2018, 11:57:21 AM »
Hostsailor.com and hosting.uk provide attractive VPS accounts in Europe on lovely conditions and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with and why? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 02:17:17 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

If you need cheap VPS account in the USA, can recommend Hostingsource.com and their US VPS deals.
For those who require feature-packed VPS in Netherlands, can recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps deals.
I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with them!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:15:51 AM »
HostSailor is an award-winning web host based in Dubai that provides mid to high tier web hosting.  Dubai is quickly rising to the top when it comes to providing high-quality tech services. One of their key focus’ is VPS hosting which they provide to their clients with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. HostSailor is a company with a global presence that works out of data centers in Amsterdam and Bucharest.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 03:01:51 AM »
One of my co-workers is happy using Rockhoster.com VPS in Europe - you will be able to pay with Bitcoin.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

I recommend their services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)