Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low cost VPS account to buy from the solid hosting provider  (Read 3098 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Low cost VPS account to buy from the solid hosting provider
« on: December 17, 2018, 07:45:36 AM »
I am low cost VPS account to buy from the solid hosting provider and two hosts were advised me to try - brixly.uk and libertyvps.net, so if you were in my place, what would you do?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS account to buy from the solid hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:24:24 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 02:15:54 AM »
I know cloudarion.com is good and reliable webhost with stable servers in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, USA.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
Low cost VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.