Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Please help me to choose managed server provider ???  (Read 4975 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Please help me to choose managed server provider ???
« on: December 18, 2018, 01:53:06 AM »
Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right web host!
I need 1000 gbs of HD, 24GB of RAM and 24 TB of data transfer, Linux
Found these providers: Okayservers.com , Dreamhost.com , Digitalserver.com.mx
Have your ever heard anything about their dedicated hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: Please help me to choose managed server provider ???
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:22:28 AM »
If you are even considering switching to a new hosting company... switch over to QHoster.com without looking back.
They're truly amazing. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. There has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation.
I like their server locations: UK, USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland.
They also have lots of payment options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, etc.
And they offer help FAST and always politely. It has met my needs perfectly and exceeded my expectations the couple times I needed support. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone who needs a great host for sites large or small.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 03:05:10 AM »
In an age where there is so much competition,
there is one sure way to retain your customers and get new ones – keep them happy so they spread the word, and Digitalserver.com.mx delivers on every front!
Thank you guys, for the last four years of incredible service, and I look forward to many many more to come!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 08:45:50 AM »
Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in this manner.
They offer an immediate attention to our support requirements and they have the knowledge to solve problems.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 12:55:45 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Hostplay.com offshore servers (Russia, Sweden, Bulgaria and Netherlands).
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

+ Use the promo code XmaS5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
December 01, 2018 - January 31, 2019
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 02:18:57 AM »
I wanna add that Digitalserver.com.mx is a great place for getting servers in Mexico.
My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.
They are also good for registering .MX, org.mx, com.mx domains at good rates.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 01:30:56 AM »
Good service. The quality of Okayservers.com hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

IWSNetworks

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 04:45:34 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Hostplay.com offshore servers (Russia, Sweden, Bulgaria and Netherlands).
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

+ Use the promo code XmaS5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.
December 01, 2018 - January 31, 2019

Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 03:08:51 AM »
A top-notch host for those who know what they're looking for, DreamHost offers nuanced and performant hosting perfect for scaling websites and applications through the ranks of shared, VPS, cloud, and dedicated hosting.