Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cheap dedicated hosting accounts?  (Read 3680 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
cheap dedicated hosting accounts?
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:15:43 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Hostforweb.com OR QHoster.com dedicated web hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 20 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: cheap dedicated hosting accounts?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 01:30:29 AM »
I've been using QHoster for some time now and haven't had any issues at all. Support set my site up in minutes and haven't had any problems since I joined. All questions have been answered and my site never went down in all this time. They're A+ for me.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:37:58 AM »
I must admit, the guys over at Hostforweb.com seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 03:08:13 AM »
My vote comes to QHoster.com servers. Server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

+ they accept: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 02:25:15 AM »
Love these guys. I've been with QHoster.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn