Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk  (Read 3370 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk
« on: December 26, 2018, 09:48:56 AM »
Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk VPS deals are nice for me and I wonder which account would be the best for hosting a blog?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 01:17:03 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 12:54:30 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

As for India and USA server location, can recommend Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting deals (OpenVZ and KVM).
+ get 10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 02:05:43 AM »
Absolutely GREAT customer service offered by Libertyvps.net team! I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)