Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3120 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com ... which plan is better to stick to?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:29:29 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Digitalserver.com.mx
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:18:15 AM »
I've been a client of Hostsailor for 2…
I've been a client of Hostsailor for 2 year, the uptime is really great, and when there was some problems on my server, I've contacted the support and got a reply really fast, and the problem was always solved within 1 working day by their amazing tech team.
I'm really happy of their service regarding my VPS - XEN Captain plan, and I'm going to renew it for the third year

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 09:47:30 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be good for you.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 01:53:59 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Can recommend centohost.com low-cost dedicated servers!
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 02:06:28 AM »
Why not to give Hostforweb.com a try?
I needed to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it was no problem with them! Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)