Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com  (Read 4246 times)

Childs

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:58:38 AM »
Comparing deals from QHoster.com and Yourlasthost.com, which company is better to sign up with?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Yourlasthost.com
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 02:08:08 AM »
The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
An excellent hosting company all-around! QHoster.com team accept these payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 01:24:31 AM »
Good hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com web host.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 03:07:01 AM »
QHoster. You never find such worst service. Dont buy anything. If you buy you will suffer.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:41:45 AM »
Deals from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are solid and trustworthy enough to stick to.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 12:33:34 AM »
QHoster.com Rocks! As this was the first time I had ever approached a web hosting site, and had not gone with a recommended site from a computer knowledgeable friend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 02:02:14 AM »
Well, QHoster.com is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 12:06:07 AM »
QHoster.com pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
The customer support and knowledge base is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2020, 10:21:46 AM »
VPS deals from Apps4Rent.com and CloudDesktopOnline.com are able to meet all your needs.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!