Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: India VPS  (Read 8389 times)

Morris

• View Profile
India VPS
« on: February 24, 2014, 08:26:56 AM »
 I require a decent amount of space, think VPS will be ok for me.
1GB - RAM, Storage - 50GBs, Traffic - 600GBs
Server location - India
waiting for your suggestions..
Having done a search I found webwerks.in and need your help to find any possible info on them.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them? Are they reliable?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: India VPS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 07:33:19 AM »
 I believe you should look for reviews on their services. I can say webwerks.in is offering quality hosting in India. They are experienced host with outstanding support.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
Look at VPS deals from digitalserver.com.mx or dailyrazor.com.
These companies have stable and reliable VPS deals and their uptime is high.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 09:34:43 AM »
Having checked webwerks.in VPS hosting plans, I can say their pricing is well-balanced.
According to reviews, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Go ahead and try them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 03:23:34 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable virtual server provider you should choose AJKservers. They both quality hosts with trustworthy service, fast servers and enterprise hardware.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 03:59:29 AM »
As for quality vps I can say that Zeropid.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 06:52:25 AM »
Nice selection of included scripts, cPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
I will most definitely be giving webwerks.in my business for a long time into the foreseeable future. It is reliable Indian host.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:02:04 AM »
Webwerks.in offer Value VPS & Power VPS plans. What server are you planning to order?

The host offers 99.9% uptime guarantee. As I see, it has pretty good reputation in the hosting services market. Many people in India appreciate the services these guys provide.

Go ahead and give them a try?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 05:19:03 AM »
It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.
Webwerks.in control panel of the host, allow me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)