Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server which is reliable and cheap  (Read 2100 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Server which is reliable and cheap
« on: January 17, 2019, 10:26:39 AM »
Servers from xtremededi.com and junedataplace.com are rather attractive for me and I would like to know which plan would be the best for hosting a heavy website with?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Server which is reliable and cheap
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 08:13:43 AM »
I've been with INSIGHT WEB HOSTING since December 2018 and they have been amazing, they stay competitive and are always increasing their site space and offerings at to extra cost to me. The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Server which is reliable and cheap
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:19:33 AM »
Servers from xtremededi.com and junedataplace.com are worth trying.
They are reliable and trustworthy. They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.