Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 2945 times)

Pots

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: January 17, 2019, 10:10:26 AM »
KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com servers are attractive for me but I don't know which plan is better to stick to as I intend to host a blog?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 12:33:06 AM »
I am surprised to see so much reviews about this host. I've been with kvchosting.net for 3 years now, and I've never had a single issue with my website.
My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 02:02:44 AM »
Go ahead, kvchosting.net is trustworthy web host. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:07:15 AM »
I have been with Kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting for at least 8 months now.
Very rarely have I had problems and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets.
Performance is excellent. I really recommend it to people.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 01:17:31 AM »
Pricing is still great! Kvchosting.net is famous for their unique features, easy-to-use control panel and helpful support team.
Fantastic hosts with great people. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 02:52:16 AM »
I am a client of KVC hosting for more than 7 years and I am very happy to work with them. An excellent support service 7/24, they answer almost immediately, very kind and always solve my problems. For shared hosting no doubt best option for this price. KVC hosting use SSD CLOUD servers that are much faster than standard servers, very comforteble to work as it have cPanel. 100% recommendable.