Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in NL  (Read 2222 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS in NL
« on: January 22, 2019, 10:22:35 AM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are attractive for me as they are considered to be the best hosting providers in NL and I ask you to help me to make a right choice, so what's your would-be choice?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS in NL
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:53:54 AM »
Believe Libertyvps.net NL web hosting solutions will serve your needs. They offer 30 % discount: I4JS661YNK
Support are helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: VPS in NL
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 02:46:43 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!