Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com  (Read 3430 times)

Childs

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com
« on: February 04, 2019, 11:44:10 AM »
If I have to choose between QHoster.com and HostSailor.com, which server is better to buy and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 01:17:59 AM »
After one month of using QHoster.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 01:45:28 AM »
Speed, support and everything are very good. QHoster.com is the best web hosting I have used.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 02:57:07 AM »
I can say I am very happy with HostSailor provider. They are quick on support and their services are working perfect. Thank you very much.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »
I have very good success with QHoster.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 01:32:20 AM »
I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. HostSailor.com web host offers all I need and a very good customer support.
Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »
I like QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever. The databases and CMS work great.
The tech support is qualified and always willing to help. I personally can recommend this company.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 12:29:04 AM »
From 2 compared provider qhoster.com appears better for me because they have a lot of server locations and payment options.