Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostround.com - reviews of them  (Read 2473 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Hostround.com - reviews of them
« on: January 22, 2019, 11:10:56 AM »
How stable and reliable are servers from hostround.com?
Tell me more about their services.

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: Hostround.com - reviews of them
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 03:43:03 AM »
I have never witnessed a second of downtime, my websites load with blazing fast speed, and there customer service really isn't bad at all. Hostround is trustworthy web host. Overall, this host is great. Good support, good server speeds, reliable hosting, awesome prices!
10/10 A+ Host I recommend to all.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 01:01:47 AM »
What a wonderful host I found, Hostround.com team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique. All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct. Happy running my wordpress blogs at their hosting account.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 12:29:53 AM »
HostRound.com is very good hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!