Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is low cost and reliable ...  (Read 8828 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS which is low cost and reliable ...
« on: January 23, 2019, 09:23:46 AM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com VPS deals are attractive for me and I need to know which company would you advise me to try?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is low cost and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:52:52 AM »
You can rely on QHoster.com Managed cPanel VPS hosting service. Plenty of bandwidth & disk space. Far more than we've used.
They usually reply 5-10 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more...
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 03:44:03 AM »
I chosen asvhost.com
I'm very impressed with how quickly my questions are answered. The support techs seem to know their job and they tend to respond to my questions about technical stuff in a simple enough way that I can understand them.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 11:42:30 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:44:09 AM by Pots »

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 01:02:46 AM »
Recently moved to QHoster.com after a nightmarish debacle with another host. They have excellent support, and prices are good.
Very good hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Timothyclact

• View Profile
VPS which is low cost and reliable
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 04:44:35 AM »
I have no idea about liberty VPS and host winds, But I suggest to go with hosting source because of its best services

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 12:45:57 AM »
I think that you can check on hostingsource.com web site.
Prices for their VPS services started as low as $8 per month

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 02:31:31 AM »
Good support knowledge.
QHoster.com tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
Wonderful quick efficient professional service. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 12:39:28 AM »
I would recommend you to have a look at libertyvps.net if you need good service in Europe and at kvchosting.net if you are looking for good provider in USA.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 02:16:21 AM »
Must say that QHoster.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Webhosting UK
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 05:33:53 AM »
Webhosting UK (WHUK) - the reliable web hosting company of UK, offering cost-effective VPS optimised hosting services. Avail Linux VPS hosting plan and save 20%. Here's what you can benefit through the latest promotion.

Use Discount Coupon - "SAVE20LVPS" to get 20% OFF
This is a limited time period offer and ends on Saturday 15 June 2019, 11.59pm BST. So hurry before the offer ends.
Initiate a LIVE CHAT with one of our friendly sales advisor to avail exclusive benefits on these servers!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2019, 01:51:52 AM »
ASVhost technical support is excellent and they are also rich with different features. But the price of the service should be more competitive. It looks a bit higher! But their services are worth it.

CORNELL

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2019, 02:58:41 AM »
I have no clue about freedom VPS and host twists, But I propose to go with facilitating source on account of its best administrations

Naina Sarraf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 04:35:20 AM »
I've used online servers for several years, and have used many providers. After hearing about the best and cheap VPS server hosting from friends, I've been a customer for about a year.

First with some VPS, and then a dedicated server. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great server, at a budget vps servers, great price, with great customer service and their customer service is second to none.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 11:14:12 PM by Naina Sarraf »