Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 3297 times)

Gans

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: January 23, 2019, 09:43:18 AM »
Deals from KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com are nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with? Intend to host a blog.

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:51:43 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net have been a solid experience overall for me.
For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.
Awesome support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:14 AM »
Kvchosting.net have been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
No downtime, speedy connection. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:55 AM »
I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.
Kvchosting.net is a great hosting. excellent one-on-one service. top company to deal with. highly recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 02:56:00 AM »
LegionBox offers a great price on dedicated hosting servers - so be happy you can get the server you want at affordable prices with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Highly recommended!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 12:59:34 AM »
I've been using kvchosting.net hosting services for 2.5 years. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 02:11:54 AM »
As I can see from this page https://www.kvchosting.net/ssd-vps-hosting.html kvchosting offers wide range of professional SSD based VPS solutions and that would be a good idea to have them.