Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server to buy for hosting a forum  (Read 4087 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Cheap server to buy for hosting a forum
« on: January 29, 2019, 10:55:13 AM »
Legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com servers are attractive for me and I need to know which one is the best for hosting a forum?   

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to buy for hosting a forum
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:08:16 AM »
What about monthly budget, disk space, bandwidth requirements?

If you need servers in Mexico, can highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their hosting solutions.
Contact them, they are able to customize any services/features you may need
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 11:16:40 AM »
Cheap servers are available from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:18:46 AM »
I've hosted sites with a handful of other companies in the past, but have never received the excellent high standards of customer service that Cloudarion.com web host provides. Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.

Many,many thanks.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JanetMiller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 06:56:55 AM »
HostSailor has established itself as a Imran Khan trusted provider of high quality VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Dedicated servers, Domains, and SSL Certificates with top notch support and impeccable reputation and also offers some of the most competitive pricing, without sacrificing on the quality of the products and services.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:02:13 AM by JanetMiller »

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 01:57:02 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

I know Canspace.ca offer feature-packed servers at reasonable rates.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 03:29:01 AM »
YourLastHost has empowered us to grow our VPS and Dedicated server business rapidly fast over the few months. They custom-tailor a server to meet the specific requirements with respect to financial aspects. They provide highly reliable, secured and performance-driven servers with almost 100% uptime, we have not faced any downtime yet from when we have begun using the servers. Likewise, their remote support staff is very friendly and respond to questions in quick time. We highly recommend YourLastHost if you are in the web hosting field and looking for a VPS and dedicated hosting service provider in US and UK. Cheers

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 01:05:53 AM »
One of the best options where you can order right server hosting packages for your business is HostSailor.com
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 01:43:50 AM »
If you believe that you are ready to spend $29  for  good dedicated server, then you should have a look and visit https://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 01:34:11 AM »
When I needed support Yourlasthost.com was always there 24/7.
10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)